Directors often say that the most important work they do is casting, so how do you find the perfect actors for your project. Alex and Trevor break down all the different ways you can discover the next movie star and talk about how the casting process is moving towards a new process in the digital age.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Process
- Creating Breakdowns
- Finding Audition Locations
- Using Readers
- Alexa Mini LF (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/03/28/arri-alexa-mini-lf-announced/)
- Atomos Shinobi SDI (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/03/28/atomos-shinobi-sdi-announced-for-499/)
- Sony RX0 II RK (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/03/26/sony-announces-the-4k-rx0-ii-with-a-flip-screen/)
- Tiffen Steadimate-S (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/03/27/tiffen-steadimate-s-for-single-handed-gimbals/)
- A high school in NJ put on a performance of Alien (https://nofilmschool.com/2019/03/some-high-schoolers-created-alien-play-and-it-diy-awesome)
- Lumix S1 Paid Upgrade (https://www.cinema5d.com/panasonic-lumix-s1-paid-upgrade-coming-in-july/)
- Lupo Superpanel Dual Color 60 (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/03/19/lupo-superpanel-dual-color-60-review-the-new-output-king/)
Talk to us!
Join Fearless Filmmakers, a community of independent filmmakers taking the industry by the horns: https://www.fearlessfilmmakers.com