Dec 18th, 2018
You wrote your masterpiece, the shoot is in the can, now the question is, do you hand your baby off to someone else, or do you hunker down in a dark room for 3 months and edit it on your own. Alex and Trevor tackle to pros and cons of editing your own projects and also talk about how they individually go about setting up their workflow for a new edit.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Pros & Cons of Editing Your Own Stuff
- Learning Editing
- Our Workflows
- Being On-Set
- DIT & Ingesting
- ProRes on ADOBE PREMIERE FOR WINDOWS!!!! (https://nofilmschool.com/2018/12/adobe-windows-will-write-prores-hoorah)
- Xenon FF-Prime Lenses Provide Full Frame 4K Coverage (https://nofilmschool.com/Xenon-FF-Prime-Lenses)
- Panasonic 8k Organic Sensor (https://nofilmschool.com/Panasonic-8K-Organic-Sensor-News)
- Frame.io Releases Massive (Free) Post Workflow Guide (https://workflow.frame.io/guide/)
Talk to us!
Fearless Filmmakers: https://www.fearlessfilmmakers.com
Want to learn more about filmmaking? Visit cinemasummit.com for free online classes!