As a No-Budget Filmmaker, your job doesn't stop once the final edit is done, you need peepers to see your hard work! How do you go about marketing your film to make sure the maximum number of people not only know about it but can't wait to see it? Alex and Trevor walk you through all the different ways you can get the word out for low to no money and make sure that this film won't be your last.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Facebook and IG Ads
- Google and YouTube Ads
- Forums and Groups
- Email List Building
- Guerrilla Marketing Techniques
- LaCie 8TB Rugged RAID Shuttle Drive (https://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/nab-2019-lacie-rugged-raid-shuttle-drive/)
- My Rode Reel 2019 (https://www.rode.com/myrodereel)
- Writers now suing agents (https://variety.com/2019/film/news/writers-guild-video-attack-agents-packaging-1203173585/)
- Aputure's Color Picker and RC LED Light (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/04/12/aputure-rc-led-light/)
- Asus Dolby Vision HDR Monitors (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/04/14/asus-pa32ucx-pq22uc-dolby-vision-hdr-monitors/)
- fTrack Review (https://www.provideocoalition.com/new-ftrack-review-collaborative-platform-subscription-costs-50-less/)
- P+S Technik Technovision 1.5X Anamorphic Lenses (https://www.provideocoalition.com/nab-2019-ps-technik-technovision-classic-1-5x-lenses/)
Talk to us!
Join Fearless Filmmakers, a community of independent filmmakers taking the industry by the horns: https://www.fearlessfilmmakers.com