There is nothing worth than a static shot of talking heads, so how can you take a mundane scene or shot and add a little spice? By adding movement! Whether it is moving your camera or moving your actors, Alex and Trevor break down how to keep your audience engaged and liven up any shot.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why to create movement
- Ways to move the camera
- Moving actors within a scene
- Moving props and sets
- Hive Bumble Bee 25-C (https://www.cinema5d.com/bumble-bee-25c-pocketsized-led-fixture-hive-lighting/)
- Blackmagic Davinci Resolve Editor Keyboard (https://www.provideocoalition.com/blackmagic-goes-8k-nostalgic-jog-shuttle-linear-editing-features-at-nab-2019/)
- Canon Sumire PL Primes (https://nofilmschool.com/Canon-Sumire-PL-Mount-Lenses)
- Multi Turret System (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/04/10/multi-turret-old-school-meets-new-school/)
- Teradek CTRL.3 (https://nofilmschool.com/wireless-lens-control-leaps-forward-teradek)
- Aputure 300d II (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/04/10/aputure-cob-300d-ii/)
- Tokina Cinema Vista Primes (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/04/09/tokina-cinema-vista-one-first-look/)
Talk to us!
Join Fearless Filmmakers, a community of independent filmmakers taking the industry by the horns: https://www.fearlessfilmmakers.com