They've talked about the pros and cons of going to Film school, but if you are pulling the trigger, what exactly can you expect? How should you prepare for your first class? And what would Alex and Trevor do differently if they could start film school all over again?
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to Prepare
- What to Expect
- What to Get Out of It
- What We Would Have Done Differently
- Zylight F8 200 (https://www.cinema5d.com/zylight-f8-200-field-review-a-stellar-high-output-led-fresnel/)
- Ushio ColourMax LED Tubes (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/02/10/ushio-colourmax-tubes-kino-flo-diva/)
- The Devil in the White City heads to Hulu as a series (https://nofilmschool.com/Scorsese-DiCaprio-Hulu)
- Filmocracy (https://nofilmschool.com/Filmocracy-Streaming-Gamification)
- SteadyCross Magnetic Camera Stabilizer sans battery or electronics (https://www.cinema5d.com/steadycross-magnetic-camera-stabilizer-sans-batteries-or-electronics/)
- Rode Cast Podcasting Competition, 1 to 2 minutes, anything you want, win prizes! (https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/02/12/my-rode-cast-podcasting-competition/)
Talk to us!
Join Fearless Filmmakers, a community of independent filmmakers taking the industry by the horns: https://www.fearlessfilmmakers.com