It's 2019 so it's time to get rocking on your film career! What better way to kick it off than to produce I high quality, well done short to show the world what you can do. Alex and Trevor will take you step-by-step through their process as they begin pre-production on two shorts they plan on shooting this year. What to do, where to put your time, energy, and money towards, and what the goals of a short should be.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Brief intro to what we are planning
- First Steps
- Overall plan of a short
- What happens after we make it?
- What are our goals
- How we will stay on track
- Keyframe Audio (https://www.cinema5d.com/keyframe-audio-new-affordable-royalty-free-music-licensing-service/)
- RED Ranger Announced (https://www.cinema5d.com/red-ranger-announced-sale-rental/)
- Panasonic Eva1 Price Drop (https://www.cinema5d.com/panasonic-eva-1-price-drop/)
- Insta360 Titan (https://www.cinema5d.com/insta360-titan-11k-resolution-cinematic-vr-video/)
- Shure MV88+ (http://videoandfilmmaker.com/wp/index.php/news/shure-launches-mv88-video-kit-expanding-on-its-award-winning-motivtm-line/)
- Silencer Air+ Wireless Follow Focus (https://www.cinema5d.com/silencer-air-wireless-follow-focus/)
- The Man Who Killed Hitler and the Bigfoot (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkP4bZKCHE8)
Talk to us!
Join Fearless Filmmakers, a community of independent filmmakers taking the industry by the horns: https://www.fearlessfilmmakers.com