Happy 2019! It's time to start the new year off right and set yourself up for success. When planning out your filmmaking goals, is it is best to aim high at the unreachable, or to set numerous, obtainable goals? Alex and Trevor talk about their approach to goal setting and discuss their plans for the new year.
In this episode, we discuss:
- New Years Goals
- Reaching for the Stars or Striving for Realism
- Avoiding Burnout
- Why So Many Goals Fail
- Trevor and Alex's Goals
- Iron Glass Adapters Prime Sets (https://ironglassadapters.com/)
- PICQ Pocket Projector (https://www.cinema5d.com/piqo-a-powerful-1080p-pocket-projector-to-travel-with-you/)
- RED Lithium 3D/4V Hydrogen Module w/ Lucid (https://www.cinema5d.com/red-lithium-3d-4v-is-red-hydrogens-first-external-module/)
- ERA Single Knob Audio Plugins (https://www.cinema5d.com/era-single-knob-audio-plugins-fixing-audio-made-easy/)
- Amblin is adapting Rashomon for TV (https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/rashomon-tv-series-amblin-television-1203092556/)
- Unknown Bendable Phone Prototype (https://gizmodo.com/whatever-this-mysterious-bendy-screen-phone-is-i-want-1831470620)
- Brooklyn Art Library (https://www.brooklynartlibrary.com/)
Talk to us!
Fearless Filmmakers: https://www.fearlessfilmmakers.com