The question of, "Do I make a short or a feature?" came up quite a bit throughout college and we thought we had a pretty cut and dry answer. But, the industry has changed so much just in the last 8-10 years that the answer is no longer that simple. In this episode, Alex and Trevor discuss why they had made up their minds about the short film/feature film debate and what has changed their mind in the opposite direction as of late.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Making Money with Shorts
- Film Festivals
- Indie Film Culture
- Raising Money
- Making the Most of Your Budget
- DJI Osmo Pocket (https://www.4kshooters.net/2018/11/30/dji-takes-on-gopro-with-dji-osmo-pocket-a-4k-60p-3-axis-gimbal-stabilized-camera/)
- RODECaster Pro (https://www.4kshooters.net/2018/11/26/the-rodecaster-pro-is-a-new-all-in-one-podcast-production-studio-from-rode/)
- Scriptation (https://scriptation.com/)
- SWIT CM 55 C (https://www.cinema5d.com/swit-cm55-affordable-lutenabled-55-monitor/)
- GHAlex LUT for GH5/s (https://www.4kshooters.net/2018/11/13/ghalex-lut-aims-to-make-your-gh5-gh5s-look-like-an-arri-alexa/)
Talk to us!
Fearless Filmmakers: https://www.fearlessfilmmakers.com
Want to learn more about filmmaking? Visit cinemasummit.com for free online classes!